There are many career paths available to WPI college graduates through our
ENGINEERING-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ROTATION PROGRAM
- Application Engineer (one year) – working with sales engineers and customers to review applications and design and recommend engineered components that are unique to each customer in a wide variety of markets.
- Six months to one year in an Operations capacity which may include:
Other benefits to consider
- Materials management – ensuring inventory levels are appropriate and the company’s cash is wisely invested in this asset, which is key to customer satisfaction.
- Procurement – finding better ways of buying, and smarter sources for procuring our raw materials
- Logistics – defining the way our products are packaged and delivered to our customers, delivering optimal customer satisfaction.
- Sales/Marketing – target niche markets and unique users for Spirol products with written application stories, and publish technical articles.
- Product Sales Engineering – analyzing our markets and use of our products to define new markets and uses, targeting the customers that need our products, and securing the sale.
- Manufacturing Engineering – Continuous improvement is how Spirol achieves its Mission to exceed customer expectations. You will be involved in manufacturing improvements that impact productivity, reduce cost, and /or are more environmentally sound.
- Quality Engineering – Use your statistical and analytical education to gain practical experience in ISO and TS16949 requirements, working directly with manufacturing and our customer to develop mutually beneficial solutions.
- Choice of 3 health plans
- Dental insurance
- Company paid life and accidental death, insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability insurance
- 401k Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Pension Plan that historically contributes an amount equal to 5% of your annual salary and provides you with both SPIROL stock and a portfolio of managed assets
- 100% Educational Reimbursement Plan
- Two weeks paid vacation to start
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Opportunities to build leadership skills, working on high level teams
- A global presence with opportunities outside of the CT Headquarters
- A big company vision with small company visibility to executive management and directors.
How do you qualify?
- Receive diploma in Engineering – BSME, Material Science, Manufacturing Technology, and similar four year + programs
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with your GPA, practical work experience and community involvement
- Possess the natural curiosity that is needed to design and test fasteners that hold our lives together
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Have strong written and verbal skills
For a quick overview of our company, click here to view the SPIROL Corporate Brochure.
Bookmark this page so that when you are ready to start your professional career, you can complete this Application for Employment.
Here is the link to the SPIROL Recruitment flyer
that was handed out at the WPI Career Fair.