There are many career paths available to WPI college graduates through our
ENGINEERING-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ROTATION PROGRAM
- Application Engineer (one year) – working with sales engineers and customers to review applications and design and recommend engineered components that are unique to each customer in a wide variety of markets.
- Six months to one year in an Operations capacity which may include:
Some of the many benefits of joining the SPIROL team:
- Materials management – ensuring inventory levels are appropriate and the company’s cash is wisely invested in this asset, which is key to customer satisfaction.
- Procurement – finding better ways of buying, and smarter sources for procuring our raw materials
- Logistics – defining the way our products are packaged and delivered to our customers, delivering optimal customer satisfaction.
- Sales/Marketing – target niche markets and unique users for Spirol products with written application stories, and publish technical articles.
- Product Sales Engineering – analyzing our markets and use of our products to define new markets and uses, targeting the customers that need our products, and securing the sale.
- Manufacturing Engineering – Continuous improvement is how Spirol achieves its Mission to exceed customer expectations. You will be involved in manufacturing improvements that impact productivity, reduce cost, and /or are more environmentally sound.
- Quality Engineering – Use your statistical and analytical education to gain practical experience in ISO and TS16949 requirements, working directly with manufacturing and our customer to develop mutually beneficial solutions.
Medical insurance plan
Healthcare spending account contributions
Dental insurance plan
Life and disability insurance
401k plan and contributions
Profit sharing pension plan
100% education reimbursement program
Two weeks paid vacation
Ten paid holidays per year
Opportunities to build leadership skills
A global presence with opportunities around the world
Big company vision with small company feel
For a quick overview of our company, click here to view the SPIROL Corporate Brochure.
See a short video on what it is like to work at SPIROL.
Bookmark this page so that when you are ready to start your professional career, you can complete this Application for Employment.
Click here for information on the SPIROL Engineering-Business Management Rotation Program.