SPIROL Announces Webinar for Compression Limiters and Threaded Inserts for Plastic Assemblies
Connecticut, USA – SPIROL’s Christie Jones, Vice President of Marketing, and Tara Meinck, Product Sales Engineer, are hosting a live webinar about Compression Limiters and Threaded Inserts for Plastic Assemblies on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 2PM EST.
Threaded Inserts and Compression Limiters allow designers to replace machined and cast metal components with plastic to achieve significant cost and weight savings without loss of joint strength - even in demanding applications. Registered attendees can expect to:
- Learn the fundamentals of Threaded Inserts and Compression Limiters for plastic assemblies.
- Learn how to select the most appropriate Threaded Insert and Compression Limiter for different types of performance and assembly requirements.
- Learn the critical design guidelines for the components that use various types of Threaded Inserts and Compression Limiters.
- Become familiar with the different installation methods commonly used to install Inserts and Compression Limiters.
- Learn how to avoid common design and installation issues when using Inserts and Compression Limiters.
Questions are welcomed during the live Q&A.
Attendees for SPIROL webinars typically include design, manufacturing and quality engineers, and purchasing personnel responsible for engineered components used in the fastening, joining and assembly processes. However, all are welcome!
To learn more about this webinar and to register, please continue here.
# # #
Beginning with the invention of the Coiled Pin in 1948, SPIROL International Corporation has continuously grown to introduce new products, as well as improve the performance of established lines, resulting in millions of dollars of savings for our customers. Headquartered in Danielson, CT, SPIROL now operates globally across four continents and is a leading manufacturer of a diverse line of engineered components for fastening, joining, and assembly including: Coiled Spring Pins, Slotted Spring Pins, Solid Pins, Alignment Dowels and Bushings, Spacers, Compression Limiters, Threaded Inserts for Plastics, Disc Springs, Precision Shims, Pin Installation Equipment, Insert Installation Equipment, Compression Limiter Installation Equipment and High Performance Feeding Systems. Partner with SPIROL early in your design stage to simplify your assembly process, improve the quality of your product, and lower the overall cost of your assembly!
Why Should You Partner with SPIROL?
Our core purpose is to be a resource that facilitates the reduction of your assembly costs, improves your product quality and enhances your overall competitiveness. In addition, SPIROL offers: